This is not for CLE credit but will help business professionals understand best practices using social networking and how to implement social networking for your business.
Who Needs To Buy This Valuable Workshop?
- New Entreprenurs who are currently planning their best route to financial success: Most of these techniques are low cost and free and help develop a powerful interpersonal business network.
- Business Owners looking for new strategies and revenue sources: This is the ideal time to use these strategies, because they’re now proven business generators but not yet flooded with competitors.
- Currently Employed people who are worried about getting laid off: Arm yourself ahead of time with cutting edge online business tactics and find out what’s possibly in this new 2.0 online world.
What you'll get from this online recorded workshop:
- What is Social Media and how to do it appropriately for your business
- How to Get New Business Through Online Networking and Reputation
- The 5 Steps of Optimization (How to Get the Most Out Of Everything You Do!)
- Using the 5 Steps to creating your Social Media Business Plan
- What is The Social Media “Trifecta” ? How to Blog, Social Bookmark and Twitter for Mega-Results
- How to Increase Your Traffic, Subscribers, and Followers
- Social Ubiquity: Being Everywhere That Matters
- How to Protect your brand from Social Media attacks
- How to be Compelling in Social Media
- Content Writing Strategies That Work
- Preventing Copyright Problems
- Demonstration of Social Networking Tools and Hands-On Practice